Goodguys Pleasanton, CA (3/28-29)

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Redfastback approached me with the idea of getting a swap spot at the Goodguys show on the 28th & 29th of this month (actually, we would only be there on the Saturday, the 28th)) and was wondering if anyone else was interested in joining us. Although I have attended the show/swap for many years, I have never swapped at it. We thought it might be fun to have some other local FABOers out there and possibly get rid of some extra stuff.

hey ben! long time no talk. that sounds like a good idea. i have a few parts i could part with. how have you been?

I have been good Aaron. Thanks for asking. That would be fun if you could join us. I suggested to Steve something that I saw at the Goodguys swap years ago and that was to run a Mopar banner up some PVC piping. That time I walked into the swap (over 10 years ago) and saw that flying, I bee-lined right to it. Mopar parts are a little scarce at the Goodguys shows and I wanted to see what they had.

well i look forward to going to some more car shows with you guys this summer. oh and also, our friday night shows are starting up again this friday. im pretty excited. you should come out if you can make it sometime.

The last time I was at a GoodGuys show the only non hemi mopar part that I found was a single supershops smallblock valve cover.

I wanna come!

Good guys last year was my car's first road trip... Now if I can just put it back together in 2 weeks...

well i look forward to going to some more car shows with you guys this summer. oh and also, our friday night shows are starting up again this friday. im pretty excited. you should come out if you can make it sometime.

When, where and what time are these shows you speak of?

So Travis ... does that mean you are going to join us in creating a little Mopar contingency in the swap area? ;)

Not this time. Between my work schedule and dealing with my parents stuff, and another trip down to AZ coming the first week of April I might need the spare 15 minutes to sleep. I have lots of parts for it but no time.

If anyone wants to meet up in the swap area, feel free to PM your cell # and I will do the same. If you want to bring some items to sell, let me know what you are bringing and how much space you think you will need.

I hope to be there on Sat. It should not be to hard to track you down since no one ever has any Mopar parts

When, where and what time are these shows you speak of?
hey sublimeswinger. here is a little list of shows. i dont know exzact dates but when they get close someone usually posts something in the events section.
march 28-29- goodguys in pleasanton ca.
april 25-26- spring fling in van nuys ca.
early june- mopar rally at ohlone college in fremont
early june- mopars north of the gate at sears point.
late june- capital city mopars in rancho cordova ca

there are more. that is all i can think of at the moment. but i have been able to plan these events to meet up with people from here and it is alot of fun. i have met alot of very nice people. you should come out to some of these shows.

Looks like there will be three of us from FABO and one FBBO member in our swap area (2 full spots) and a couple of other FABOers stopping by to say hello. I think this could be the biggest Mopar contingency in the swap area in a long time. If you have something to sell, bring it out and we will be happy to watch it/sell it for you if you go into the show. I will have my big wagon out there which you can borrow to move your parts.

I'm booked for Saturday to get the other half of my tattoo memorial. Here's the first half

DSC00196.JPG

I will make sure and stop by and say Hello it would be nice to put some names to a face! I usually don't go to P-town just because of all the chevy and Ford Junk, maybe we can start to change this a little. When you talk about the Friday Night thing starting up again is that the one in Concord at the mall? Let me know would like to go and will bring another mopar guy along from Oakley and Brentwood! Ben

hey sublimeswinger. here is a little list of shows. i dont know exzact dates but when they get close someone usually posts something in the events section.
march 28-29- goodguys in pleasanton ca.
april 25-26- spring fling in van nuys ca.
early june- mopar rally at ohlone college in fremont
early june- mopars north of the gate at sears point.
late june- capital city mopars in rancho cordova ca

there are more. that is all i can think of at the moment. but i have been able to plan these events to meet up with people from here and it is alot of fun. i have met alot of very nice people. you should come out to some of these shows.

Ya, im aware of these shows, i attend most of them, i was wondering if there were ones i didnt know about that are local and weekly or something

If anyone wants to meet up in the swap area, feel free to PM your cell # and I will do the same. If you want to bring some items to sell, let me know what you are bringing and how much space you think you will need.

Ben, clean out your PM box, no one can send you a message.lol trying to hook up for Sat. and need to exchange #'s

Just to make it easier to find us, we will be in spaces G37 & G38 (facing West towards the mountains). Row G is almost in the middle of all the rows and we will be approx. 8 spaces from the Bernal Ave. side.

Just to make it easier to find us, we will be in spaces G37 & G38 (facing West towards the mountains). Row G is almost in the middle of all the rows and we will be approx. 8 spaces from the Bernal Ave. side.

Will you guys be there on Sunday as well?

-
Back