Goodmark packing job rant

-

Renegade

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just got my quarter panels delivered today from Goodmark and I have to say the packing job was a joke! The quarters were not separated and just thrown in a huge box with one small piece of card board between them. One of the quarters has some dings and what not. Just wondering if any of you had a crap packing job when you ordered panels from them.

Thanks,
Josh
IMG00185.jpg

I ship body parts and glass all over. That is certainly not the way to do it right. Have they never heard of bubble wrap?

I'd be complaining and asking for freight damage. Try and get something out of them, it may help the next person that orders parts.

Yeah I was not home when it was delivered which was a mistake. I just dont know if i want to go through the hassle of sending the one back.

That is typical of the way they pack them. Good luck in trying to get something from them. I didn't have any luck.

Yeah, i'm not expecting much Goodmark, im sure the dings can be popped out i'm just mad cause its a new panel.

I think it would be worth the hassle... that's ridiculous! Those are NEW panels, if you wanted dents, you could have bought them used from the "items for sale section"... good luck!

I'm surprised people still use Goodmark panels when AMD has quarters out.....unless your working on a car that AMD doesnt support right now.

-
Back