-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOETOM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these around 1981 and ran them with the raised white letters in for the few months they were on the car. I just cleaned the blue covering off the white letters in July and they look pretty good!

They have around 2500 to 3000 miles on the Es and 2000 on the Fs. They were never in the sun for more than a few hours and have been stored horizontally in my climate-controlled basket since that time. They have no cracks and no damage.

The Goodyear store that just dismounted them said they looked and felt and dismounted like new tires and wondered how I had kept them in such great shape for so long.

I know you should not drive on tires this old but I am sure someone needs some tires like these to mount on 14" wheels for shows or more so, for storing your car during the off season.

i am in the KC, MO area, 64086 and I would like $35 each for these. Shipping will be not pretty so hopefully someone close to me needs them. I do have a way to get them to Omaha for a reduced shipping fee if this helps.

I have many more photos of them before I bagged them if you need details.

fullsizeoutput_4dd0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4ddc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4ddd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4de2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4def.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4e0a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4e1e.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back