goofy main bolt?

-

4dr4ever

Reaction score
So rebuilding my 2008 Hemi and it's got this goofy main bolt. It's just a main bolt with a oil pickup support mount on it. Just curious if anyone else has dealt with this bolt and how they buttoned up their bottom end with it? None of my deep sockets are long enough and I'm unsure what could be out there for me to use.

I had to buy a new ?14mm? 1/2" 12 pt deep socket. It was long enough!

Which pan and pickup are you running!

I bought a 1/2 inch drive, 15mm deep socket from Northern Tool that worked to torque that bolt. I took my bolt with me to make sure it would fit. I bought a new bolt from Mopar when I put my Milodon pan on. Good luck.

I bought a 1/2 inch drive, 15mm deep socket from Northern Tool that worked to torque that bolt. I took my bolt with me to make sure it would fit. I bought a new bolt from Mopar when I put my Milodon pan on. Good luck.
thanks guess that'll be my best option. Have to go looking around.

I had to buy a new ?14mm? 1/2" 12 pt deep socket. It was long enough!

Which pan and pickup are you running!

I should have added that I have the arp main studs, so I have a different bolt/nut head.

lol my bad guess it wasn't so goofy, went to napa and bought a 1/2" drive 15mm socket. Looks like I'll hae my engine back together sometime within the next two weeks and will have my drivetrain together soon after that.

-
Back