Got a chance to dig clams

-
Reaction score
A nice weekend here on the washington coast and the wife and I went clam digging,and man are they tasty

Moe

Attachments

• apr 2012.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 008.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 007.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 94
what kind of clams are those here on the east coast our piss clams are white in color but they still look tasty . i am lucky i have shore line property and can dig clams less than 100ft from my house so we eat a lot of them.

I live in Oregon and have been thinking about dragging the wife down for some clam digging. I haven't done it in years.

Fried razor clams are the best.

what kind of clams are those here on the east coast our piss clams are white in color but they still look tasty . i am lucky i have shore line property and can dig clams less than 100ft from my house so we eat a lot of them.

That's the great thing about Oregon (and Washington too, I believe), the entire coastline is public land.

They are razor clams, we dug sat and Sunday home drinking coffee in less than a hour round trip.
M. Moe

-
Back