Got a little more done on the Dart

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Had 3 days off so I thought it was a good time to get some more done on the Dart. Just about got the hood done, and got some done on the 1/4 panel.

Thanks, It takes time and patience. You just have to work at it. I am still learning some tricks. Still a long way to go tho.

Thanks guys. The scoop has been on the car for about 8 years now. Just time to redo it as it had some cracks in the corners. Hopefully this will be the last time I have ot do it.

Looking good man!

I actually got tired of the cracking on the Dart's scoop and put a stock hood back on it a few weeks ago.

340 Dart said:
Looking good man!

I actually got tired of the cracking on the Dart's scoop and put a stock hood back on it a few weeks ago.

Yeah I have thought about that too. This will be the third time I have done it. Something about the abs hoods scoops. The like to lift in the corners. The last time i redid it I cut the hole a little bigger and put it in from the underside hoping it would help, Well this time I did 2 layers of fiberglass with netting. Only time will tell.

Keep up the good work. My dart will get a color change in the near future and I'm thinking of doing it myself. I don't have to do any body work, just take care of the little paint chips and pull the bright work. obtw, what does a guy use to fill the chips? I've seen filler primer on the market, how well does that work?

what does a guy use to fill the chips?
I have always sanded them out and blended it a few inches in each direction.
I never wanted to take the chance that they would peel later.

-
Back