Got a nice tonight

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
MY valve covers are done:cheers:Cuda chick just e mail me some picssss:glasses7: they are sweet ,I dont know how to upload from photo bucket sorry but when i get them you guys and gales,we do have some here will be the first to see them.They look great,this cum in time I sure need a pick me up.Thanksssssssssssssssss to our Mistress of metal. And a big thankssssssss to James daytona this could could of not happen he donated them free of charge .

upload from computer to photobucket, then put the mouse over the pic and click the little link that says "get the links" then you want to copy the code

Then pop over here and paste the code in the box at the bottom.. click the post button

That's great to hear Don. It won't get much better then a nice fancy package from Leanna in the mail. Continued prayers to you, my Man, for your speedy recovery.:thumleft:

Nice! Cant wait to see the pics...good on Leanna and JamesDaytona, fabo genorosity at its best. Hope yer reaching some recovery!

Good morning my Canadian brother :coffee2: I wish I could be there when you opened up
the mail on this one :cheers: I know how it feels :D:D:D
A big thank you goes out to Leanna and JamesDaytona for making Snake's night :cheers: and day today I bet :D
Leanna should have a picture off them to share for us Snake, but you may want to present them to us your self :coffee2:
Treva asked me about our friend Snake and Cindy just a few days ago, I told her that You are a fighter and keeping your head/chin up but he has problems on his right side
from having a the stroke, It is so good to see you continue posting :cheers: It easing our harts
each time I see a post :color:
One word of warning :sign7: do not open the box outside in the sun :shock: if you do make sure you have sun glasses on Snake :glasses8:
Continuing sending prayers out for you and your Cindy
Thank you for making my morning today Snake :happy2::happy2:
Wanting to say :hello2: And looking forward to seeing your new valve covers .

I'm sitting here laughing at your post Mike ... I LOVE your way with words!! :-D

Snake, I'm very happy to learn you like what you've seen so far! You might be having trouble sharing my pictures because the album they're in is still marked as "Private." (It's just my personal policy that, absent instructions to the contrary, YOU should see your work before the rest of the world does. I use private albums to document the restoration on a lot of my jobs.)

I can post a teaser pic or change the album privacy if you want to let the cat outta the bag -- just let me know.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! You've all made MY day too. :-D

I'm sitting here laughing at your post Mike ... I LOVE your way with words!! :-D

Snake, I'm very happy to learn you like what you've seen so far! You might be having trouble sharing my pictures because the album they're in is still marked as "Private." (It's just my personal policy that, absent instructions to the contrary, YOU should see your work before the rest of the world does. I use private albums to document the restoration on a lot of my jobs.)

I can post a teaser pic or change the album privacy if you want to let the cat outta the bag -- just let me know.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! You've all made MY day too. :-D
Please doooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay doll, if you insist. :-D

FABO, this is my first set of 2-tone Mickey Thompson small block valve covers for Snake donated by the awesome JamesDaytona. They're Illusion Lite Blue and Silk Satin Black. The outdoor pictures do a lot more justice for the blue than my indoor ones did, but they're still a lot prettier in person.

On arrival ...

View attachment 001 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 024 - Copy.jpg

And this is what the US Postal Service will be dropping on his door step shortly ...

View attachment 054 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 056 - Copy.jpg

The blue is a little more accurate here, but it doesn't show the "illusion" part of its color very well. From a few feet back it almost looks like polished aluminum.

View attachment 062 - Copy.jpg

WOWZA!! They look great Leanna :cheers: by the way, those are not Mickey Thompson
Those are Mike/Treva valve covers :joker:

Leanna , those are amazing . Snake , enjoy , and take a shot when they are installed . Please . Wow , I'm jealous now .

Dam!!!! Awesome looking. Enjoy those beauties. It would take me awhile putting them on my car cause I'd have them on my coffee table for a show piece. Gets me thinking hmmmm....

Thanks WRB! It's taking extra long on my end because the box I got them in is too small with all my bubble wrap and packaging. (Truth be told I'm just keeping them on the coffee table heh hehhhhhhhhhh yesssss I'm kidding!). Three trips to the store so far looking for a bigger box ... and three strike outs. But I'm persistent.

-
Back