got a parts car for both a bodys

-

Roberson_Tech

Reaction score
I just did a deal for a 66 dart 4 door I will use some parts for the dart and the motor is 100% complete so I will use that for 66 cuda.

Here the unknown it has 100% complete Fact AC but for a 66 dart dash not a cuda dash or a 65 dart dash..... Would love to pick up a new cuda dash that would have the AC controls but who makes it?

830.00 if the 273 is a good runner less if I have to rebuild it.

I can use the trunk lid as mine on the 65 just got hammered in a hail storm also all the rear 1/4 panel trim will work. The floors are great AFAIK I only need a drivers floor will know more as I pull the Dart down..

the bad it was smashed in the right side all the fenders and doors on that side are shot...

Unfortunately, your only choice for the 66 Cuda heater/AC controls is gonna be either finding said bezel at a junkyard or maybe one will pop up on eBay. Ditto for the 65 Dart heater/AC control bezel. Both are one year only items. I'm doing a 66 Cuda dash swap (w/AC) into my 65 Dart wagon. I was pretty lucky in that the dash I found at the JY was for an AC car. Might have an extra AC bezel for a 65 Dart - would have to hunt around for it.

-
Back