Got a racetrack again

-

WIKD71RICK

Reaction score
Well it's only a one year deal but Gateway is opening again in St.Louis.Hope they run it better than the last guys did.:burnout::D

This was a slow year here in my area at a few tracks because of the very high heat mother nature has thrown at us... When will they start pack up ?
Very happy to hear Gateway will be Drag Racing again.

Congrats,I live in san luis county.(between La and Frisco.)We have had three proposals for a strip in the last 12 years.Overwhelming public support . Turned down every time.Feel lucky, man!

This was a slow year here in my area at a few tracks because of the very high heat mother nature has thrown at us... When will they start pack up ?
Very happy to hear Gateway will be Drag Racing again.
They said they might get some racing in still this year but they are on the NHRA schedule for next October and that means its a countdown race :cheers:

Well it's only a one year deal but Gateway is opening again in St.Louis.Hope they run it better than the last guys did.:burnout::D

That is good news, I was in town during a moonlight madness Friday in 2010 but it got freaken rained out. Half the freaken reason i decided to visit the city, lol

I wish that track was near my place, could be so cool. We need more dragstrips, its great fun entertainment. Screw sports, movies ,etc There are decent race mufflers now, yeah it still be loud, so are my neighbors leaf blowers. Not like its peace and quiet around here

-
Back