Got an 83 Ram Charger with a 440 today!

-
alan627b,
You need to start a thread of your truck as well! Then we can compare and possibly assist each other.
I spent about 5 hours today washing, detailing, vaccuuming, armor-alling, and painting up the axles and frame on my lifted 97 Ram 4X4, so I didn't get anything done on the Ram Charger today. We're suppossed to be in the 70's and sunny for the next week so I had to have my daily-driver looking sharp and get rid of all the grime from two weeks of road grit and ice. I did however get the air filter lid shined up but I'm not sure I will use it on the truck or hang it on the wall of the garage.

Attachments

• 000_2260.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 119
Hello Button! And of course, to the rest of the fine folk viewing...
You are right, when I get some time I'll start a new thread. Today was a really good day..I went in to work and headed into the yard where the public can't go...took another set of bucket seats and the console out of the new arrival, which is a Royal SE 150...1987-90 style. So now I can get rid of the bench seat in my 93 D350 as well. One seat is apparently the 91-93 style, the other....isn't. With covers, who will know? In the mean time, I'll watch for another 91-93 to come in.
I couldn't use the door panels since they are for electric windows which I don't want to add...but I did get the woodgrain inserts..4 holes and they'll fit any panel I choose.
This truck has sport mirrors which I'd never seen before...which I nabbed. I can get rid of the big truck mirrors the 85 currently has. I also switched the grilles on the 2 trucks so "my" 85 now has the 87-90 grille...vast improvement.
I got a few of the blue interior panels in case I decide to get rid of the peanut butter tan that's in there.
I'm thinking of stripping all the exterior trim off eventually and possibly go one color instead of the 2 tone.
Always assuming they sell it for a reasonable price....I'm waiting for them to get their dealer license then I'll find out.
I was too busy yanking parts to take pix but I'll get some here as soon as I can.
Here are a few more of it .....most of the snow seen here has melted and it's a muddy mess out there!
BTW, I think the mileage is actual....
Until another day...
Alan

Attachments

• DSC02132.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC02133.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC02144.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC02153.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 88
I have something like this in mind...although there are some cool 2 tone combos out there...credit goes to the owners, whoever they may be..these are just pics taken from the net...

Attachments

• 33504140001_large.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 5635367-dragtruck.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 103
  • l_b67603e199dc5a5bbf8890317acb734c.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 93
-
Back