Got anther bucket seat question???

-

duster360

Reaction score
Ok, I found the bucket seat dimples in the floor and got them drilled. Now, my seats are highbacks from a '73-'74 Dart and I know the mounts are different in height, so my question is, can anyone give me a measurement from the floor to the bottom of the seat on their original '67 Dart bucket seats? Do the brackets have a slope to them? I can do all the necessary mods to make these work if I can just get the measurements. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I changed from original. Level them, measure for any shims needed. Put a 1/8" by 2" rounded washer under the floor.

you can buy the reinforcement plates off ebay and then weld them in. there is a guy on there that always has them for sale

Just wanted to make sure the seats were not too low. Trying to get them to sit as close to stock height as possible. My brackets are 2" tall on both ends not counting the tracks. As far as the reinforcement plates I have enough metal laying around to make some of those, but I do appreciate the info and reminder.

-
Back