Got any Info on these valve covers?

-

mattsmopars

Reaction score
I know a guy that has a set of these small block valve covers. I have never seen them before, so i thought i would ask on here. They are cast aluminum and were natural finish till a previous owner painted this set as you them. I also don't think they have ever been bolted on. Let me know if you have any info on them.
Matt

9IyujeCA99wHDTvFWiPAJ818i8vZAtYq0300.jpg

hO4qPG2rWXX01UVnXC3MWrwP8e4eVJjt0300.jpg

FHezdh6a6dc81mp4siReO6Mfa+3OE-XZ0300.jpg

Hi guys,

Can't help you with those awesome valve covers. I've seen them at car shows but don't know the vendor. Did a quick check on eBay but don't see any there.

Best of luck to you!

They look like an old set of WEIAND valve covers (or M/T) with the logo milled off & the 'bee grafted on. wherever they came from, they're neat..........

I have a pair just like them (courtesy of our beloved MeMike) without the
Bees.

View attachment 46053

There are no markings on mine either, and the only difference is that someone knocked out one of the tabs for a breather or pcv valve. I'll be watching this thread because I'm curious to know who made them too.

This is Wilder Red over Alien Silver, and they're still for sale if anyone's interested. Make me an offer I can't refuse. :-D

They do not have just a superbee emblem attached to them, best i remember when i saw them the bee is cast into the valve covers themselves. It is not a seperate piece. See my post in parts for sale for the guy that owns these, i have his name and number listed there as well.
Matt

-
Back