Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
DSC05054.jpg

DSC05053.jpg

DSC05052.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

It's not mine!!!
My girlfriends, best friends, husband wanted it and took me to go look at it in Yam Hill, OR and he bought it.
I drove it from Portland, OR to Tacoma, WA on crappy bias ply tires. Other than the shitty tires it ran great, it didnt even overheat when sitting in Portland/Washington traffic on a real hot day.
Everything from the 500 big block to the rearend has been rebuilt so he is looking for body parts like a good set of hood hinges, the taillites and the housings in the lower rear bumper, domelite switches for all 5 doors and some frontend trim/bezals.

DSC05054.jpg

DSC05054.jpg

DSC05053.jpg

DSC05053.jpg

DSC05052.jpg

DSC05052.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

Can you pick my ex-business partner in about 1 hour... :snakeman:

I should be finished by then. :lol:

Did you mean car parts??? Nope!

saw one at a show recently with plate that said DIGEMUP. Personally, never saw the attraction of owning one ... gives me the creeps

I used to work for the company that built those back in the late 70 s
if im not mistaken that is a "Superior Coach" I would take them from our shop and take them to the Caddy dealer for warranty work .Had a blast driving them by all the local High schools.Freaked people out--loved it

Bob

I can think of a few people that need to take a ride in the back of that.

I used to work for the company that built those back in the late 70 s
if im not mistaken that is a "Superior Coach" I would take them from our shop and take them to the Caddy dealer for warranty work .Had a blast driving them by all the local High schools.Freaked people out--loved it

Bob

Bingo!! It's a Superior alright. Kind of a ***** to find the exact interchange and parts for it though.

I never saw an "A-body" hearse before. hahaha
the parts you mentioned should all be standard Caddy parts, not coachworks parts. check pick-n-pull or other local wrecking yard, or any caddy parts supplier. if you have to look for them new, just use the year/vin on the incomplete vehicle sticker/plate. Doug

Needs some wide whites, cam, flowmasters and flamethrowers, Nice!:thumblef:

saw one at a show recently with plate that said DIGEMUP. Personally, never saw the attraction of owning one ... gives me the creeps

I am with LeAnne on this one. Even as a youth, I never got all hot & bothered over a hearse but that's just me. Of course, it always reminded me of the inevitable big dirt nap. :sleepy2:

If I remember correctly they fixed up one for "TONY STEWARD" on Unique whatever. Thing looked nice, and ran like a bat out of hell. Still gives me the creaps also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back