Got engaged... in DUBAI!

-
Congrats man. Love is a wonderful thing. I am sure she is gonna dig your duster. Mebbe yall can do his hers cars. Like and a demon or dart sport to compliment your duster. I think the demon looks tougher tho.

I am very happy for both of y'all. It is soo hard to find the right one that compliments you. Marriage is a wonderful thing, but also requires work by both people.to keep it alive. This is the best advice i can give you.

Matt

Congratulations and you picked a good Artist to describe how your feelings are towards her.RONNIE JAMES DIO man that man had a voice...

Ha for real those two albums he did with Black Sabbath are awesome (that one and Mob Rules). I personally am not very fond of Ozzy anyway.

Wa'alaikum salaam Twodko thank you :)

Dave, we'll be hitting the concert scene hard when she gets out here she's really excited for that. We're gonna hit a lot of Red Rocks shows if we can I need to show her that place.

As far as Mopars goes she doesn't have much knowledge of cars except she likes cool-looking ones painted black lol. I showed her Google pics of some black Mopars and she liked them so I think it's just a matter of finding a good one (A-body of course, like a Barracuda or Demon/Duster) and putting a kick-*** black paint job on it. Once she starts driving over here too she'll probably get an appreciation for V-8 Mopar power as well so it'll have to have one of those :glasses7: O:)

Put a white interior in it.

Or maybe a red one.

Paint the Duster black, with a red interior, red hockey stick and rear panel stripes.

Build the car for her and get another car for you. Maybe a super fast Yugo. Like a GVX. Make it faster than the Duster.

That way you can make everyone cringe.

You'd be surprised at how many people get their panties all wadded up when I tell them that the Scamp isn't mine.

You'd be surprised at how many people get their panties all wadded up when I tell them that the Scamp isn't mine.

it shouldn't surprise anyone ...the scamp was originally marketed to women. Its the holy grail of a factory chick car. Each one should have come factory with a caboodles and mopar brand lipstick in the glove box.

That's why I put scamps out of their misery by putting a swinger front end on them when I get them so no one laughs :jocolor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they were and always will be a chick's car. That's what makes them so f-n' cool!

Don't bastardize them, though. There are nowhere near as many Scamps on the road as there are Darts.

I've worked on 6x as many Dodge Darts as I have, the Plymouth 2dr Hdtp A.

P.S. ~

I'd drive a Dodge Le Femme. Don't hate.

Yes, they were and always will be a chick's car. That's what makes them so f-n' cool!

Don't bastardize them, though. There are nowhere near as many Scamps on the road as there are Darts.

I've worked on 6x as many Dodge Darts as I have, the Plymouth 2dr Hdtp A.

P.S. ~

I'd drive a Dodge Le Femme. Don't hate.

yea I was just jokin .....there was actually a baby blue scamp for sale on here in Grand junction ...looked pretty sweet.

I cant say I have ever had a scamp.....a gazillion swingers but no scamps.

your so funny LOL

-
Back