Got fired last year.

-
Definitely remote controlled. I run heavy equipment for a living. No one was in that excavator but that would have been a ride!!

I went back and watched it again on full screen and you're right. Didn't see anyone in the seat, and there was a dude behind it a little ways. I couldn't see him well enough to see if he had a control box hanging around his neck.

If it was remote, what would the point have been? Just to make a stupid video?

I got fired from my job at the keyboard factory...

I wasn't putting in enough shifts...

I quit my job at the helium factory...

I refuse to be spoken to in that tone.... :mad:

I have a friend who works in a tampon factory... They are looking for more help...

If you're interested let me know, he can talk to his boss to see if they can pull a few strings and get you in... :eek:

I used to work at a fire hydrant factory...

You couldn't park anywhere near the place... :BangHead:

I work at a bakery...

I'm a loafer...

I want to quit, but I knead the dough... :)

Definitely remote controlled. I run heavy equipment for a living. No one was in that excavator but that would have been a ride!!
Run by remote box, they needed new machine! Insurance for the win! Once machine pitched every operator on planet would have stopped forward movement. Guy running box just kept going forward. Clearly intentional.

Run by remote box, they needed new machine! Insurance for the win! Once machine pitched every operator on planet would have stopped forward movement. Guy running box just kept going forward. Clearly intentional.

And conveniently they got it on video... :rolleyes:

I got fired from the toy store...

Toy Store.png

-
Back