Got me a partner "pup"

-
He sure is a good looking Boxer. Stout hind and large bones. Sure bet he likes to eat!
Wayne
He sure does Wayne :toothy10: Over 3 cups of puppy food a day :-D

We woke up this morning to this 8) Time to take the girls to work :-D

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 021.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 022.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 024.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 025.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 027.jpg

Boogy is standing her ground :-D
They are doing real well together :happy10:
But I still tell Buddy No leave her alone I don't want his sharp little nails to hurt here face or eye's :thumleft:

New pictures of Buddy growing up 8)

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 044.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 045.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 055.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 059.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 040.jpg

Jeez Mike, he's growing like a weed! It's good to see that they are getting along.

Jeez Mike, he's growing like a weed! It's good to see that they are getting along.
Treva is lov'in him to :happy10:
or is it the other way around :toothy10:
I just took this picture of them sleeping and watching tv :-D

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010.jpg

You have a beautiful boxer there! I wish you a long and happy partnership.
Thank you 64Signet :happy10: I hope so to, They have a short life span.
May be 8 years to 13 ta 14 year old. He will do nicely thanks :happy10:

Up date on Buddy 8)
Dang he sure is growing :cheers: this is his favorite training toy:-D
22lbs and happy

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 129.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 139.jpg

27 lbs, how the heck did he get to be 27 lbs already? Sure is growing fast

27 lbs, how the heck did he get to be 27 lbs already? Sure is growing fast
Oop's :-D Thank you Rob :cheers:
I went back and repaired my mistake 8) 22lb's :-D
He is being started out on science diet for puppies and it's getting expensive to feed this guy :-D, But well worth the money at this time in his life :happy10:

Here is Buddy being told to leave Boogy alone while she eats in our sports room :happy10: He is doing real good and knows when I say no!!!
I just took these pictures moments ago

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 140.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 141.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 144.jpg

He's really cute, I showed my wife and she has volunteered to babysit Buddy anytime :-D

He's really cute, I showed my wife and she has volunteered to babysit Buddy anytime :-D
It's a full time job for sure :happy10: These little baby boys want to chew on everything :-D at this age.
He get's a couple training times a day and get's to take two ta three run's outside so he does give me a brake when these little men sleep :happy10:
It's like having another child at home :love7:

I guess he will be a handful until he's totally trained and also grows out of some of that puppy energy, but what fun to be around :-D

I guess he will be a handful until he's totally trained and also grows out of some of that puppy energy, but what fun to be around :-D
I just took this picture for you Rob :-D
We enjoy our first day home alone to relax and put the big weekend behind us after a good work out and have a cold one about 2 pm :cheers:
30 year aniversery and Valentines weekend about wore me out.
Mondays are good on the hill :happy10:

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 155.jpg

I just took this picture for you Rob :-D
We enjoy our first day home alone to relax and put the big weekend behind us after a good work out and have a cold one about 2 pm :cheers:
30 year aniversery and Valentines weekend about wore me out.
Mondays are good on the hill :happy10:

I see you're raising him right :-D

and Happy Anniversary :cheers: We're coming up on 26 although we've been together for almost 30 now. I always tell everyone 30 as I figure the extra 4 should count for time served :-D My wife sees the humour in that fortunately :-D

Wow, he`s growing like a weed!
I had a female pup about 15 years ago and lost her at 7 year's old to the hwy at the old home place, She did not grow this fast, But Storm was a 40 lb dog, I Think Buddy is going to be a bit larger Longgone.
Storm was a great girl and she grew out of the puppy stage by 8 mouths old
These boy's will be there for at least a year, But that give's me more training time. He is fast asleep know :-D:happy10:

Hey mike, does Buddy let out a big burp when he's finished his beer?

Wylde1.
:-D :-D:-D Naaaa! He just get's the taste for it and all he gets is maybe 2 TBS full :-D I bet if I poured half a beer in a bowl he would :-D

I see you're raising him right :-D

and Happy Anniversary :cheers: We're coming up on 26 although we've been together for almost 30 now. I always tell everyone 30 as I figure the extra 4 should count for time served :-D My wife sees the humour in that fortunately :-D
Laughed out loud :cheers: Thank you :-D and congratulations on finding a wife with a great sense of humor and she kept you around :-D:-D
Most dog's will shy away from beer and I have found out that a male is more likely to drink beer, Just what I have seen :-D and I start any pup I have to see if they will try it, Storm would drink it and the first female dog I had that would, Buddy would drink to much if I gave him a chance :-D

At least you don't have to drink alone Mike :cheers:

This our freind's dog Ben, he likes red wine of all things, probably has the occasional beer too :-D

DSC01639.jpg

LMAO! Neither of my dogs like beer. That's OK, more for me. 8)

Buddy is looking great Mike! I'm betting he'll be in the 60+ lb range easy.

This our freind's dog Ben, he likes red wine of all things, probably has the occasional beer too :-D

DSC01639.jpg
He sure looks like a great partner in life :cheers:
I have seen more males drink beer then the females 8) He sure has a shinny coat and happy Rob :happy10: Yea! Buddy is good company for me here on the hill :happy10:

LMAO! Neither of my dogs like beer. That's OK, more for me. 8)

Buddy is looking great Mike! I'm betting he'll be in the 60+ lb range easy.
I am betting you are right Joe :-D I bought a bigger in house kennel for him Sunday on line and saved myself 35 to 45 dolors 8)
He is getting to big for the one I borrowed from brother Ken 8)
We have been working on the walking on a leash thing and stop for a treat :cheers: I am so proud to have him in my life :love7:

Just got back from the Vet, The weather was on my side :happy10:
Nice and sunny and dry today :cheers:
Buddy was a bit nerves but sat next to me and did good, a lady walked over and pet him and he loved it He is 28 lb's
Know he is sporting his new tag and I got his new indoor kennel today

He has out grown this one :-D

DENNIS%20CAME%20BUY%20TO%20DAY%2012310%20039.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 175.jpg

Well the day came and a phone call from our shelter that there was 5 pups that needed a home Saturday morning.
Meet Buddy
I was going to name him Rowdy but the wife did not like it :bootysha:
So Buddy is my new partner in crime here on the hill :love7:

We all know how hard it is to see a scared little pup changing there home and I stayed in the living room all day and night with him to bond and make him feel at home, He is settling down and enjoying his home under the coffee table and on my feet. The first 3 day will keep me busy humbling him and showing him his area around the yard so here I go again :love7:
I did not realize how much he was needed in my life till he showed me a few smiles and sleeping on my feet

My hart is full, Know to the vet to do all the shots and anything buddy needs.
He and I will spend many days cruising and hanging tight to me while I work on Victoria and on the yard

I am pricing a kennel for him this morning to give him a safe place here on the hill when I am gone, We have packed up dog's that run this ridge at night.
Enough talking 8) here is he is, My new Buddy :love7: waking up to our first morning together

AAWWWwww!!!!!!!
He's a cute one! Not sure mike but there looks to be a spark of mischif in his eyes. Naaahh, must be something on my monitor!
Good luck! Give him a smoochers for me!8)

AAWWWwww!!!!!!!
He's a cute one! Not sure mike but there looks to be a spark of mischif in his eyes. Naaahh, must be something on my monitor!
Good luck! Give him a smoochers for me!8)
Nothing is wrong with your monitor :-D He is a hand full :toothy10:
He has been easy to train but know I have to keep a long 15 foot leash on him :happy10: when we go out side 8)
Robins are on the ground everywhere and he want's to chase them down :toothy10:
A smooch is on it's way for ya, He did so good today, I was very proud how well he behaved and seemed to like the ride in the truck after he got used to it 8)

-
Back