Got me a Ramcharger

-
My best friend in high school, the one that is really to blame for my Mopar sickness, had one of these. But his was the earlier all steel one with the lift off roof. His had a stock 360. It replaces his 72 340 Ralleye Challenger that was his first car. I was with him when it got wrapped around a tree. Took the Ram on some fun road trips though. Me my buddy and my brother slept in that thing going up and down the California coast in the early 80s. Good truck.

What a steal memike! You deserve it
Thank you DarTT :happy10: If I don't get a few things dun around the house my wife won't think I deserve it :-D JJ :-D

Man that's a hell of a good price! Good looking truck there, Mike. I love Ramchargers. I'd like to pro street one someday, maybe, possibly, if I ever find time:clock: Can't wait to see her done and all shined up:-D
I seen one on e-bay and save a picture :-D search Ramcharger and you can see his auction :read2:

Attachments

• !B4DgeWw!2k~$(KGrHqQOKi4Ey(mJ5lzlBMocp(U-kQ~~_3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 99
My best friend in high school, the one that is really to blame for my Mopar sickness, had one of these. But his was the earlier all steel one with the lift off roof. His had a stock 360. It replaces his 72 340 Ralleye Challenger that was his first car. I was with him when it got wrapped around a tree. Took the Ram on some fun road trips though. Me my buddy and my brother slept in that thing going up and down the California coast in the early 80s. Good truck.
I am hopping on enjoying some camping trips in this one myself, I had an ol lift off top ramcharger before :happy10:

Congrats Memike on a great deal, Happy to see you get a great ride. You deserve it for for the good things you do for everybody else. Can't wait to see it when you have finished putting your finishing touches.

Nice score on the Ramcharger :cheers: Sure looks like Mopar country there, guess the mopar blood runs right through the family :-D

My husbands camera has quit on him and he used my camera so he could share his new soon to be driver
This would be a good time for me to say hello to all the hello's mike has told me about
Hello back at ya all nice people :cheers:

Mikes Ramcharger he is so proud of

Attachments

• mikes truck 032.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 78
  • mikes truck 033.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 95
  • mikes truck 034.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 85
  • mikes truck 035.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 88
  • mikes truck 041.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 92
  • mikes truck 040.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 75
  • mikes truck 038.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 82
  • mikes truck 037.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 90
  • mikes truck 036.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 88
engine compartment

Attachments

• mikes truck 053.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 76
  • mikes truck 052.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 74
  • mikes truck 051.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 97
  • mikes truck 049.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 80
  • mikes truck 048.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 92
  • mikes truck 047.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 92
  • mikes truck 046.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 76
  • mikes truck 045.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 73
  • mikes truck 054.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 87
Hello memikes wife!:cheers:

Loving the rims memike, looks like you dont have far to get it running again!

Hey Treva and Mike!

It looks like my response got lost in cyberspace but I'll say it again....

Great deal and congratz! These Ramchargers are truly the multi-purpose trucks that Dodge should still be building. They are tough as nails and will get you through thick and thin.

BTW, thanks for pointing the Ram on the hood in the right direction. :)

Hello memikes wife!:cheers:

Loving the rims memike, looks like you dont have far to get it running again!
Treva said hello DarTT :cheers: Yes she helped me get some pictures up so every one can see my starting point :happy10:
It should not be long before he is moving me down the hwy =P~

Hey Treva and Mike!

It looks like my response got lost in cyberspace but I'll say it again....

Great deal and congratz! These Ramchargers are truly the multi-purpose trucks that Dodge should still be building. They are tough as nails and will get you through thick and thin.

BTW, thanks for pointing the Ram on the hood in the right direction. :)
Good eye there Joe :-D Yes I washed half of it as you can see :-D
And I moved the RAM to the forward direction :happy10:
You know how happy I am to find this great driver :-D:-D:-D
Looks like some camping and late night fishing trips with Buddy is in my near future 8) These Ramcharger's are a bread of there own and I really thought Dodge should have brought them back and did not do it.... I don't understand except maybe because of competing with Jeep 8)
It sure is nice to have one again :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

-
Back