got my badges on

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Thanks to 2 Darts for his help your pin idea work great.here is a pic,my plan now is to get decals made in white of course that will say 360 and go under the dart badge,I know guys that is not factory corect but this is my build.Notice the white in the badges,I did that to all of them it all ties in with my white theam going on,white stripe,white interior.

sony pic 300.jpg

I like it Snake =P~=P~good job locating the DART badge there :cheers:
And a shout out to 2 darts for the help!! Thank you :happy10:

I think the white would look good and accent the rear stripe/raised white letter BFGs.

Sorry but I had to. I just love that line!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3H7l3RZEik&feature=related"]YouTube- We don't need no stinkin badges[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ&feature=PlayList&p=831637610023A288&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=108"]YouTube- We don't need no stinking badges![/ame]

From Ma MOPAR, you can get a 360 badge for your hood scoop..I like what you have done to your badges..

Grassy

Very nice snake.. I think the metal 360 would also look cool.

My thoughts exactly, the emblem is the way I would have gone. The decal looks good but the chrome emblem would look better next to the chrome Dart emblem.

My thoughts exactly, the emblem is the way I would have gone. The decal looks good but the chrome emblem would look better next to the chrome Dart emblem.

The chrome one would of look beter but I am trying to stay with the white theam going on.Seehow it goes at shows maybe change one day.My last 69 dart i did the blue with black int, black stripe,black badges.won many times at shows.

The chrome one would of look beter but I am trying to stay with the white theam going on.Seehow it goes at shows maybe change one day.My last 69 dart i did the blue with black int, black stripe,black badges.won many times at shows.

Now that I look at it that way, it does look good with the other white 8)

-
Back