Got My Bodywork Back From The Painter!!!!

-
MeMike Knows his bizness dont wax for 30 days,no stickers for 30 days the paint and clear need to gass out or you will have troubles if you were to apply a large sticker over fresh paint and do it perfectly in a few days there would be bubbles all under that sticker so best to wait..... Good Call MeMike :)

Looks awesome Joe!!

Always best to play it safe, you can get solvent pop if you rush the waxing. You can also get it if the painter doesn't allow proper flash times between coats, and then blames it on you for waxing it

Looks great Joe. That will be a cool looking old street bike.

Great looking bike! Nice "classy-lookin" color!

Thanks Vart and 4flats!

Looks awesome Joe!!

Always best to play it safe, you can get solvent pop if you rush the waxing. You can also get it if the painter doesn't allow proper flash times between coats, and then blames it on you for waxing it

Will do Rob. The painter also said to bring it back for a polish anytime I was ready in case I got fingerprints on it. That kind of implies that it's still a soft.

HoooooooWeeeeee.......Sure is purdy...!!!!!

Why thank you Johnny! :thumleft: I did find out that the painter left water in the tank, presumebly to flush any fumes out before he did any welding. I have some tank derusting to do now, dammit. Nothing a gallon a muraitic acid can't solve though.

-
Back