Got my Dart !!!!! Take a look!!!

-
Awesome car. love those Darts. I really wanted a 71/72. I remembered my Grandpa having a Swinger when i was growing up and really liked that car...just never did get around to owning one :) .

Wow, terrific find! Welcome to the Dart World. 10 is a steal for that car. I have more than twice that into my (first and only so far) 69 Swinger rebuild. Good luck with your 67, you're off to a great start.

HOLY COW!! I must be gettin' old. I already replied to this thread.... Sorry!

10k is a bargain. I'm nearly 3 times that into my 69. Once you get started, well...we all know what happens. Only did it because it was an original car with the drive train still intact. Thank God the big spend is over, just tweaking from here on. Good Luck with your 67. It's a beauty and a great find! I'll be watching for more pics.
Jim.

HOLY COW!! I must be gettin' old. I already replied to this thread.... Sorry!

10k is a bargain. I'm nearly 3 times that into my 69. Once you get started, well...we all know what happens. Only did it because it was an original car with the drive train still intact. Thank God the big spend is over, just tweaking from here on. Good Luck with your 67. It's a beauty and a great find! I'll be watching for more pics.
Jim.

You`re not alone there Jim!:toothy10:

-
Back