Got my interior back

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
I purchased an interior from Legendary Interiors a few months back and finally got it installed. Unfortunately I didn't know the front buckets don't come with the rear section. Other than that they look really good. I took some pics of before and after.

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

HOLY CARP! That's a night and day difference! Looks great, i cant wait until I get a new interior for my car.

very nice. did you rebuild your seat frames aswell? i have some i need to teardown and clean up and was wondering if anyone else has did this. Your seats look great.

I had to on mine. I work for a company that make seat springs for the automotive industries. I powder coated the frames too.

Lee

Those seats look great, and car is coming along nicely. If you don't mind my asking, what did seat material cost? Thanks Mike

ValiantMike said:
Those seats look great, and car is coming along nicely. If you don't mind my asking, what did seat material cost? Thanks Mike

Seat material front, back, and front foam ran $650.

crashcaptn said:
Did i just see this exact car on ebay? You're making a killing so far!

Yeah, I picked up a cleaner '65 Dart 270 with factory 4 speed/commando setup. It actually came from the city you are from...you know of it? It's red on red 2 dr HT with bench seat. It's in for paint right now.

crashcaptn said:
Did i just see this exact car on ebay? You're making a killing so far!

I'm actually into the car a little more than than with the other '65 I picked up for parts for that car unfortunately.

Wow! :tongue9:
The new seat's look perfect and that car is coming along nice man. :thumbup:

-
Back