Got out for a cruise today.

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It sure felt good to get out for a 2 hour cruise today. I have been swamped with work around the house and camp all summer and haven't had much of a chance to just enjoy the Demon. I think I need to rearrange my priorities. LOL

Jack

Sorry I haven't been keeping up, but is this your first, longer outing, with the blown setup?

Good on you man! I am going to Dartmouth on Sunday with the Dart for a mopar show. Wish me luck!

I think it is OldmanRick, an outing just out driving.
Jack! So the camp is ready :cheers: and allot is dun around the house :thumblef:
And you got to hit the road today for a couple hours for a good shake down and you took 2 hour cruise today :glasses7: I think you have your priorities
set correctly :D Now you have a couple of months to enjoy that monster on the road some after all the work/fun time you spent with your Demon :thumblef:

No pictures :sad5:

To answer a few questions.

Yes, it was the first time just to drive it with the new setup.

Yes, it got a little sideways. (just a little, LMAO)

I couldn't get after it on my earlier outings as I had the wife with me. Sometimes she doesn't have my sense of humour when the go pedal gets stomped on.

I am going to start experimenting with different pully sets to see what kind of boost the engine really likes. Mileage hasn't been to bad so far, (14 mpg), but then again I really haven't been getting on it. I'm sure that will change. The cops have really been giving me the hairy eyeball. They don't seem to have much of a sense of homour.

Jack

haha side ways is always fun ...... You have a wife like that too huh ?
well that plain sucks,or it would for me.my wifes waiting for the bottle to get filled!she don't blink an eye,didnt buy all them engine parts for nothing!

I like sideways, too.

Makes wife giggle like a schoolgirl.

Now that I think about it, might make me giggle like a schoolgirl as well.

Nothing like a slightly damp fresh asphalt parking lot for a bit of amateur drifting...

-
Back