Got some bad news at work today

-
Well put Rednesss. I can't help but think that ACE works for the goverment because that sure sounded like something they would say. All i can say I sure hope it gets better once Bush is out of office. He has done more damage to this country than good. Sure glad I didn't vote for him.

You people that think the government is controlling the economy need to pull your heads out and take an economics course. The government has very marginal influence on the economy in general, (prices, jobs, etc.) through Federal Reserve policy and governmnet contracting. It is all about supply and demand. If there is no demand for the skills or products you supply, then you go hungry. Sorry, just simple economics.

Maybe it feels better to blame the goverment, but that ain't gonna change anything. In all reality it is just deluding yourself into a clueless fantasy.

you might have had an economics class in school, college .. if for one minute you think the government doesnt control the economy your crazy.... what has the government done to farmers?

the government steps in and Regulates the price on grain and tobacco.. do they do that with Fuel? HELL NO... I dont even want to get into the soybased Fuels that are popular, do you think the farmers are any better off?

Wonder what those third world countries would do without US backed Grain? Wonder what saudi arabi would eat without that grain?

What did the government do to Rockerfeller and Bill Gates ?

This country is becoming LESS FREE everyday... if you come up with a product thats lucrative, and you get wealthy the government shouldnt be able to take it from you no matter what, oh but this is a free country otherwise..

Oh by the way i'm a toolmaker by trade, and this country doesnt need toolmakers either? wages are going to crap because of
THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT!!! which i believe mr.clinton got passed, and now we're feeling the backwash from it...

if you look at the 40's 50's and 60's and 70's the U.S. was pretty much a self sustained country and an economic superpower, now we're sitting behind china...when we started relying on foreign goods we went down hill... its mainly these corporations that have outsourced all this work overseas, and now we get inferior products, but we keep buying the crap...

and yes i blame the government 100% because they let the outsourcing run completely out of hand.. the major telecommunications company of the U.S. should not be allowed to use a call center in India or Pakistan.. they should put mega taxes on these companies, or just tell them to get out, and or the government take the company over, like they did with standard oil, and microsoft..

ArGHHH! i'm done

sorry to hear that dartcuda i hope everything works out for you but i know things are getting tough around here at least your up in eugene/springfield down here in sutherlin/roseburg there arent any jobs worth a darn right now but it never ceases to amaze me how many new commercial buildings are going up it just goes to show the slow times work great for the rich when all the work is slow the workers/contractors will do the work cheaper for the wealthy guys who would have paid the original higher price before but why not have the bidding war and get their stuff built even cheaper makes not sense to me seems like we would want to help eachother out in times like these but not the wealthy guys just want more money in their pockets :wack: anyway hope everything works out for you good luck Justin

Well put Rednesss. I can't help but think that ACE works for the goverment because that sure sounded like something they would say. All i can say I sure hope it gets better once Bush is out of office. He has done more damage to this country than good. Sure glad I didn't vote for him.

True dartcuda!!And how many people voted for him and did not know it :pale::thumbrig:

As far as Ace working for the government:-k it could be true.
But as the worldly way's are under stood you geat more thought
"I have very little of worldly way's"
I have
seen folks understand thing's in there own way
and make a point better then Opra.:-D

-
Back