Got Something in my Bush....

-
...mountain lion???....(that would be scary).
[I saw one out this way about 2 years ago]

Not me :D I know better, Joe has one hand on the door knob and the other on a 9mm..:D Plus I don't think I could get past is 2 friends Max and Merlin.
Wait!! I KNOW I could not get past them, my stealth skills are fading away
at my age #-o

Is that a crawl space under the window? you could be seeing a rodent deterrent on the job. I an going to guess it's a female and found a area to stay quite (thus the leaves she has cleared back) so she can leap at birds as they get on the trellis or the small tree.
This could be here favorite warm ambush area or she fought a snake there sunning again why the leave was cleared back.
My old home place I bought 27 years ago came with a cat that would not let me see her and stayed there well over 2 years and had 3 litters, a wild domestic cat is a great hunter and elusive. Time will tell Joe, it looks like you have a good start, don't be surprised if you see it jump up the tree or trellis. This is getting good :D

Yep, crawl space under the window and funny you mentioned the snake. I had one (just a little gardner snake) that was living under the concrete steps just a few feet away from there.

Damn, you're good Mike... :prayer:

Look at the feast he has, and how she stay on it to protect his fresh catch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxsj4bnBBP4"]Cat catches squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YujqC-YIkMw"]My cat caught a squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, crawl space under the window and funny you mentioned the snake. I had one (just a little gardner snake) that was living under the concrete steps just a few feet away from there.

Damn, you're good Mike... :prayer:

Not good just seasoned brother, I have seen cats eat snakes and that area does have a few good things going for it, Location and lite that will bring bugs and stuff for a snake to eat.. It will be cool to see more as it keeps getting cold.

My dad seen a bobcat and a cougar near his property in central MN, really strange....the farmers were on the lookout for it, told to take it out......

Mt lions are moving this time of year... The migration time is in here in Arkansas and Missouri, if that house has any dog po around it the smart cats will stay away, or they did :evil5: things are changing in the world. got to do what they got to do, but seems like there would be better hunting by the creek.

My dad seen a bobcat and a cougar near his property in central MN, really strange....the farmers were on the lookout for it, told to take it out......

Those things creep me the hell out. Every now and again they'll take off with a little kid or jump on a jogger out here.

They give me the creeps also. This Bobcat was setting on the snowmobile trail last year hunting something. Glad it wasn't me.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC07663.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 126
I think it this guy,because "he know when you are sleeping and he know's when you're awake".

Attachments

• DownloadedFile.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 90
-
Back