Got the old snip job yesterday

-
Lazy weekend for this guy. Plenty of ice packs, movies, and munchies.
Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and the Best move anyone in this overpopulated world could make.

Jah bless.
Jake

..done that several years ago. I hated the big white plastic cone they set me up with.. :rofl:

Just remember....when you get to feeling better in a few days, the swimmies will still be hanging out and swimming for a few weeks! There was once a swimmie named Herm the Sperm. His host got a vasectomy, and Herm and several thousand of his buddies managed to hide, in a last ditch effort to complete their mission to get to the egg. A week or so went by, and the alarm went off, and out the boys went on their mission. Herm had always been determined that he was going to be there first when his mission came, so he ran and lifted weights his whole life. On the day that it came, Herm was swimming with much superiority to his buddies, and knocking them out of the way with his strength! Soon, Herm the Sperm was so far out of sight that his buddies could no longer see or hear him. All of a sudden, here comes Herm back in the other direction, swimming like hell and screaming " GO BACK BOYS! IT'S A HAND JOB!!!!!!!!" :mad: :realcrazy::eek:

Lazy weekend for this guy. Plenty of ice packs, movies, and munchies.

I had this done about a year ago after my wifes last pregnancy led to complications.... Doctor basically told us we here done having kids. (We have 3 girls all under the age of 6, Not sure I wanted anymore anyway :drama:)

Anyway, a word of advice. In a few days when you start to feel better, stop sit down and take it easy for another week. I spent a day working on my car/ buffing polishing it and my pickup and payed for it dearly the next few days.

Had mine done many years ago while stationed in England with the Air Force.

When I went back to the clinic to give a sample to make sure it worked, the female Airman hands me a cup and I say " what should I do with the extra"??

Luckily she had a sense of humor!! Although it was about 29 years ago!!

Had mine done many years ago while stationed in England with the Air Force.

When I went back to the clinic to give a sample to make sure it worked, the female Airman hands me a cup and I say " what should I do with the extra"??

Luckily she had a sense of humor!! Although it was about 29 years ago!!

Nurse Ratchet worked at the place I went..
In fact, I never went back, cause my wife didn't like my '...just spit it in a cup' comment. :)

Sorry to hear that...Aint nobody touching deez-nuts.
Agreed. After 3 boys the wife got tied. God bless if something happened to me and a new man appeared. lol
My oldest would tear him to shreds. lol

Agreed. After 3 boys the wife got tied. God bless if something happened to me and a new man appeared. lol
My oldest would tear him to shreds. lol

I finally talked her into getting her tubes tied 3 weeks before the c section date. You had to have the paperwork filled out at least a month before.
She’s been through a lot. Small price to pay.

I got fixed about 30 years ago. Since then my little soldier has thanked me everytime he's gone in to battle without the bullet proof vest on........

Stick with the frozen peas for a few more days and never look back.

Sunkist operation. All juice, no seeds.

Seriously though. If you have had your kids it is the responsible thing to do, and it is a lot easier for a man to get snipped then a woman getting her tubes tied.

I have to ask, did the nurse prep you before you got snipped or was the doc holding your junk.

Had the area prepped the night before. (As requested)

Dr taped up my twig and went to work on the berries.

Got a shot to numb the area on each side.

After he cut them there’s some smoke and some stitches.

Took some ib profen when I got in the car.

Start to finish took less than 30 minutes.

Am i the only one that clicked thinking there was gonna be a car modification picture?

Also ive been thinking of doing this....... wonder if my insurance covers it....

They told me all I had to pay was the $25 copay like any other regular visit.

We’ll see if they send me a bill.

When I was in the Marines guys used to line up on the 2nd day out at sea when we deployed to get clipped. Now, Navy ships have LOTS of stairs EVERYWHERE! They figured since they are away for a while it would be easier to not be tempted. Is that dumb or what!

NOTHING is off limits at sea!

Also ive been thinking of doing this....... wonder if my insurance covers it....
Nearly all do. It's much cheaper than paying for the birth of a child, so insurance companies see it as a win. My insurance co at the time didn't even charge a co-pay on that.
I had it done in when I was 25. Doc said I was to young, and tried to talk me out of it. That was 23 years ago and I haven't regretted a second of it.

-
Back