Got to race again Sunday!

-

1Jeff

Reaction score
First TT run the car went 10.265, second TT run went 10.265. Dialed 10.26 first round and ran a slower car that had a better 60', ran him down on the top end and pedaled going to the stripe. We both broke out but he was worse 10.30 on a 10.39 to my 10.232. Second round I was sleeping but the car ran 10.232 again. Cars consistent, I just need to stay awake!

Damn consistent,you just shaking off the cobwebs,that's all.

Definetly got cobwebs! I havn't raced since 1990. First rt was .117, second .003, third .008 and foruth was .167. When there bad I'm not seeing the light come on, like I blink and oh sh't the bulbs lit. Gotta work on that!

Nice job, you had a very good outing :thumleft:. I haven't made a pass since 1987. I was a pretty good footbraker, but that's alot a car to start back with. If and when i get another chance, i'm thinking i'll have to take it a little easier....lol. If i go big, i may try the 1/8th even though i never ran it before. When the weather breaks in the spring and you can get on a regular schedule, you'll have it whipped.

Agreed, definetly a lot of car to start back with and the fastest car I've ever ran. First time at the track I foot braked and ran about 300 feet, lifted for another 300 feet to see what it felt like and put my foot back in it. Next pass was on the brake wot and I must have told myself 10x's, don't lift, don't lift. Lol

-
Back