Got told about these two A-bodies that are being sold Not Mine

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Friend sent me an email about these two cars that are for sale near him. I'm not really financially stable at the moment due to my health to buy a car sadly.

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. Healthy 360 with auto trans. Nice interior. Very rare Swinger Special. Was originly a slat 6 car. Very nice combo red with white top. Very solid Mopar.
$23,900 CAD ($17,600 USD)

Appears to have some dents but seems to be in decent shape:

3pYXfbM.jpg

RkgyySP.jpg

jWD7ByY.jpg

0gLhfHj.jpg

G0SilqU.jpg

1975 Plymouth Scamp. Unrestored all original. No rust. Mostly original paint. Rally wheels. 360 with a 4 speed overdrive auto trans. Motor is very very strong, and sounds amazing. Original interior. Super rare find. Undercarriage is absolutely mint and dry. The driest Mopar we have had here. This is a must see in person. Would make an awesome driver to show and shine. Original slant 6, now a 360.
$24,900 CAD ($18,600 USD)

tXvw7Vr.png

mhkIFr6.png

geqsodm.png

6vRukQY.png

ZfZfRC2.jpg

A lot of sales hype for some garden variety A bodies.

'72 'Swinger Special'.......very rare Slant 6 car...Oh Boy.........
if it's a canadian production car, it could be. not that it matters with the V8 in there now. lolz.

rare doesn't always equate valuable.

mos def some hype in the ad copy, but not bad looking cars that seem to be reasonably priced for what they are. or at least what those would be listed at in my market.

So the red dart has some dents, looks like either a rock or hail in the front of the hood, another dent in the rear bumper, and a couple small rock dents in the sides. I was also sent these pictures of the trunk... looks like there was a carpet back there that got wet and was left to sit....

Rc4nquz.jpg

LAeSLEY.jpg

wEldS4C.jpg

Just got off the phone with the seller. Says the paint is old and of course talked about the dents I mentioned. The Vinyl top is starting to crack near the back (waiting for pictures of that). Says the car is solid though. 8-1/4 rear end and not suregrip (which is sad).

You are working hard showing the cars for a guy who doesn't own them and isn't looking to buy. I normally wouldn't post on a thread like this but it looks like your the salesman. Good luck.

The cars are located in Saskatchewan and I'm in BC. Pretty hard for me to be the salesman :p

@Drache, Thanks for doing the leg work on these two. If I were in the market for an A-body, I'd certainly consider them; however, we'd have a Lorena Bobbitt situation if I brought home another car right now.

So many pics posted that I can't see them all, download too slow. Possible to post a link to seller's ad with pics? Anyone heard of a four speed torque flight with overdrive? Sounds like more salesman babble. Looked at a '62 Valiant on Craigslist in N. Vancouver but distance and potential border crossing/titling/tax issues scared me off. Understand there are businesses that work auction vehicles coming from Canada to the US, sounds complicated.

There's rust under that vinyl top. Although it'll be caught early as I don't think it's really bad. Yet.

-
Back