Gotta love this girl.

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
This gal is at our local track... young and turns wrenches on her own car. She powers through the 1/4 mile at 9.0 seconds.... Though I would give ya all a sneak shot of her sponsors on her car :thumblef:

P1010383.jpg

-RPM

ok ok ok ... only front shot I have and its not very good of her... Still....

P1010381.jpg

-RPM

Hey- I thought this was an A-body Only Site. . . . . . . Sorry- your right! Thats an A-Body!

Looks like the new GAP high preformance jeans to me.

Get her away from that F-body. She needs a MoPar, I guess she has never had the pleasure!

Ya she is a Chuvy girl...but she can drive that thing to the final round just about every time... beats the old man pros all to peices. She puts that car up against the wheelie bars pretty good too..

-RPM

I have too.

But I also watched as "better" took my truck, my money, and anything else I had that wasnt nailed down or attached anatomically so I will just enjoy the picture and the fact this girl could fix the car while I sit inside with the radio on! LOL

I have too.

But I also watched as "better" took my truck, my money, and anything else I had that wasnt nailed down or attached anatomically so I will just enjoy the picture and the fact this girl could fix the car while I sit inside with the radio on! LOL

Wow Frank, for a sec there I thought you had married her.

<<< duckin and runnin

Ya she is a Chuvy girl...but she can drive that thing to the final round just about every time... beats the old man pros all to peices. She puts that car up against the wheelie bars pretty good too..

-RPM

There is nothing better than seeing a girl doing a tune up on her own machine and getting the job dun
Thanks for sharing this fine young lady enjoying a hot rod RPM.:cheers:

<<< duckin and runnin

Not her but one similar. LOL And then I SWORE I would never get married again.

I met a girl who had the same mindset. She was even thinking about getting a tattoo on her ring finger that said "never again".

I was in heaven until.... well the short version is we celebrate our second anniversary on 1-27-09 LOL

<<< duckin and runnin

Not her but one similar. LOL And then I SWORE I would never get married again.

I met a girl who had the same mindset. She was even thinking about getting a tattoo on her ring finger that said "never again".

I was in heaven until.... well the short version is we celebrate our second anniversary on 1-27-09 LOL

On the upside, she did leave your anatomically attached stuff...

Well I got it back in the divorce settlement.

i wonder if she needs anouther sponser

Snake, I'm one step ahead of you my friend! I already hit her up.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/...s/WORK SAMPLE PHOTOS/Web Files/P1010383-1.jpg

Figured it was worth a try to get a little advertising 'foot in the back door' so to speak since ya'll were looking anyway.

I know --- I'm bad. :snakeman:

With times like that and a knowledge of what to do with tools, she's a girl after my own heart though! I wonder if that Chevy needs a real PSC sticker.

-
Back