Grandpa again

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
My daughter had a baby boy on Sept 29th at 11:28. Very healthy weighting in at 8lbs 9oz and 20 3/4" long. It was a lot of fun being there for the arrival of Kadin. Plus was able to spend a little time with my youngest son (20) and my grand daughter...15 months old. All in all was a great day.

WoW :cheers: It seems just like yesterday when you turned into a Grandpa
Congratulations Grandpa D.
Know you have a grandson too.:-D
You have been a busy fellow dartcuda.
Nothing feels better then getting to spend some time
with the family.:happy10:
I like his name to, Kadin.:rock:

Your granddaughter sure is growing up and a cutie too.
Tell mom and dad I said Congratulations for me.:-D

Congrats!! I assume thats you in the 2nd pic? Looks like you couldnt get that grin off your face with a crow bar! Enjoy!!

Congrats!

(but ya might want to tell him there's another thread that kinda explains how all that works)

Yeah that is my old ugly mug in the second pic. Memike that actually is my 4th grand kid. My oldest son has 2 also. A son who is 9 and a daughter 6..... And yeah she sure is growing like a weed....and a cutie to boot.....Looking forward to spending more time with them even tho they live a couple of hours away.

Remember what my dad used to say about grandkids.........................

Avenge yourself....spoil the grandkids. Let their parents learn how bad they were.

IE.: Crank them up, sugar them up and send them home when you get tired of them.

Of course, you probably have been practicing that already.

Congrats dartcuda....from one grandpa to another. I have twins ( boy & girl)....turning 18 and graduating this year..

Also 2 more boys ( one 12 and one 3 ).....enjoy ever moment because they sure grow up fast.

CONRATS AGAIN.................

Again thanks...Yellowdartdave I know what you mean, but i thin my daughter is too smart to leave them with me...lol She knows what I would do.....I used to do that with my oldest grandson when he was around 2....

She is planning on a coming home shower for Kadin on the 18th so friends and family who couldn't make it for the birth. So I do plan on trying to make it up for that too.

Mopar0 you are so right about that, they do grow up fast, only problem with them getting older is so am I...

-
Back