Graveyard carz

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this tonight I actually like the show, wish they would do some A bodies, and a little less drama, but overall a cool show.:burnout:

Ya 3 episodes, already seen them but i'll watch them again to see some mopars on tv. To much drama but oh well, just tune those parts out.

I like the show but could do with much less of the non-car BS. Thank God for fast forward buttons!:cheers:

I think the show is great, ya they could get rid of some drama but would you rather watch a mopar TV show with a little drama or nothing. I'm amazed that there's a all mopar show and not a chevy show so im very proud of that.

I watch the show, have'nt missed 1. nice rare mopars and the guys do fine work.
the bent up cuda is going to be a challenge. should be a 2 hour show and maybe we could see some fist fights. lol

I think the show is great, ya they could get rid of some drama but would you rather watch a mopar TV show with a little drama or nothing. I'm amazed that there's a all mopar show and not a chevy show so im very proud of that.

Exactly, my buddy told me about the show, I got HD just to watch this show, can't beat an all Mopar show, I hate watching shows where they restore bellybutton chevys . This is the first all Mopar car show I have ever seen!

I'll admit it's cool to see a car show just about mopars. I like how they put them back the way they came...very informative show. As others have stated I can't stand all the bs drama and the field trips they take. Another thing I noticed was a ton of advertising and product placement. Sometimes that can be a good thing. Like when they showed them picking up parts at Accurate exhaust products. But I'm seeing more advertising and less car restoration as the season goes on. Needless to say I will still watch. And yes, I would also love to see some A-bodies.

-
Back