Greasefest kustom kulture show in Brisbane Australia

-

roarz

Reaction score
The show is called Greasefest (has it's own website). Held on this weekend every year in Brisbane. Has a great vibe, like going back in time to the 50's and 60's.

It's is a great show, most of the cars are street driven. It's a rat rod, custom, hotrod, rockabilly type scene, but you get to see cars that don't turn up at the main stream shows. There were heaps of great cars, but this post is limited to just A bodies that were in attendance. Hope you all enjoy some Aussie A's.

DSCN1765.jpg

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

DSCN1796.jpg

DSCN1797.jpg

DSCN1768.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

The last few images from Greasefest.....

DSCN1790.jpg

DSCN1798.jpg

DSCN1799.jpg

DSCN1800.jpg

Oh god, I already have the fender skirts and now I want a sun visor and a set of blinds for the back window.

To cool Thank you for sharing
Know I know what a 66 Valiant in your country looks like, is this a 66 Valiant??

DSCN1788.jpg

DSCN1790.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

memike, we never had a '66 2 door out here (came out two models later, like the green one in the piccies). This model was known as the VC model. Ive attached a 66 VC to this post. I'm not sure about the 2 door in the photo, as I see that the pic you posted the car has a different front, not sure what it's tail lights are like. The cream two door has an Aussie VIN number, so how it came together is beyond me. Whether it was a U.S. body, converted to right hand drive, and some how given an Aussie VIN, or some slick mods to our VC model using parts from your U.S. '66 2 door. Either way a cool vehicle, the only one I have seen in these parts. Not sure about the V6 motor, maybe chev/buick ????

DSCN1793.jpg

memike, we never had a '66 2 door out here (came out two models later, like the green one in the piccies). This model was known as the VC model. Ive attached a 66 VC to this post. I'm not sure about the 2 door in the photo, as I see that the pic you posted the car has a different front, not sure what it's tail lights are like. The cream two door has an Aussie VIN number, so how it came together is beyond me. Whether it was a U.S. body, converted to right hand drive, and some how given an Aussie VIN, or some slick mods to our VC model using parts from your U.S. '66 2 door. Either way a cool vehicle, the only one I have seen in these parts. Not sure about the V6 motor, maybe chev/buick ????

That car your talking about,is an aussie vc, it was in an issue
of that new aussie chrysler mag.
Its a custom 2 door!
It was a 4 door vc an it was customised.
I gotta find the issue to find all the details,the v6 i know is mopar
as well!

-
Back