Great deal for anyone in the market for a box.

-

Fast01

Reaction score
Just wanted give a everyone a heads up on a great deal on a 41", 13 drawer, ball bearing tool box at Home Depot. I just picked one up and when I saw it in the store I had to ask if the price was for one part or both. As it turns out it was $299 for top and bottom! It's no Snap-On, but it's a pretty damn good deal in my opinion. The only thing I noticed that might be a turn off is that it's an inch or two shallower than the Craftsman box I have and some of the drawer organizers I have don't fit. Otherwise I'm real happy with it. Here's a few pics.

003.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Looks like an excellent buy to me.

how the heck are your gloves staying there.....

Lol! They are fingerless with magnets sewn into the top of the hand to keep nuts, bolts, screws or whatever handy (no pun intended). They're actually pretty cool except if your working in tight confines, then you keep sticking to the sheet metal or whatever. The magnet pull is just strong enough to be annoying in that case.

Lol! They are fingerless with magnets sewn into the top of the hand to keep nuts, bolts, screws or whatever handy (no pun intended). They're actually pretty cool except if your working in tight confines, then you keep sticking to the sheet metal or whatever. The magnet pull is just strong enough to be annoying in that case.

thats funny, where did you get them...the gloves that is not the nutz

Sorry, I don't remember. I actually forgot I had them until my Father came to my house with a box of stuff he found in his garage that belonged to me.

-
Back