Great Guy Alert - AussiePlymouths!

-

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to join me in giving a big FABO hand for Gary Thorpe aka AussiePlymouths. Gary is one of our 'down under' members who was a great help to me in finding a heater delete fresh air box.

I had sent him a message asking if he had any leads on an Australian driver's side fresh air vent box. I had been looking for one here in the states with no luck - they're probably one of the most difficult parts to locate in the Mopar world. Since the Aussie cars are right-hand drive, I thought that their driver's side box would work as a heater delete stand-alone vent box. I figured it was a long shot and nothing would come of it.

To my surprise, Gary took it upon himself to find one for me. He purchased one off Ebay Australia after he worked out a deal with the seller. He had it sent to his place to make sure it was on the up and up and so I wouldn't get burned on a part from halfway across the world. He was very descriptive of the part, sent a bunch of pics and even cleaned it up for me before he sent it.

All in all it worked out great and the box will work. Thanks again Gary, couldn't have done it without ya! Its a great story and a tribute to our forum here. Mopar guys are true blue, no matter what continent they're on.

Cheers, mate!

- Greg

I love Gary too, we've always had a great connection together and he is a great member!! You're right on the mark!!! Geof

I love Gary too, we've always had a great connection together and he is a great member!! You're right on the mark!!! Geof

It seemed like he enjoyed this whole endeavor. Very personable and enthusiastic guy!

Well dun AussiePlymouths, Let this ol Arkansas man thank you for being here with us :cheers: and thank you for taking the time to get rmchrgr taken care of
and keeping this great site what it is, the world of mopars here at fabo would not be the same with out our great members from Australia, you all mean the world to us mate :color: and you took a giant step helping our great member rmchrgr with his needs :glasses7: Where would mopar be with out our Australians and there engineering and thought in manufacturing :color:

Keep'em running mate :burnout:

It seemed like he enjoyed this whole endeavor. Very personable and enthusiastic guy!

I have met a couple Australian mopar folks and it seems they have allot of enthusiastic energy, Fun folks also :D

-
Back