Great Guy Alert mischiefdart

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Here is a huge thank you to mischiefdart (David):prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: He offered up his machining skills to clean up some custom pieces that I needed and posted for in this thread.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=260540

The Before
View attachment IMG_20131231_162622_323.jpg
View attachment IMG_20131231_162641_245.jpg
The After
View attachment IMG_20140121_175743_573.jpg
View attachment IMG_20140121_175755_851.jpg

He lightened and customized some steal adapters for me so that they fit perfectly on the rim. I cant wait to get working on the minibike and hopefully its up and running to take to the drag strip this summer as a pit bike. :blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

Glad you are happy. Those were some heavy adaptors! Shipping was a lot cheaper on the return ride.

When I saw you ask about that in the other thread I thought "Oh man, good luck finding that"
Pretty cool of him to help you out like he did.

:cheers:

Nice work and helping out with someone's project.

Wowzaa! Nice job mischiefdart, I can't wait to see this complete :coffee2:

When I saw you ask about that in the other thread I thought "Oh man, good luck finding that"
Pretty cool of him to help you out like he did.

I didn't think so either! After exchanging a bunch of emails with details. It was determined David could help me out and he did a amazing job! He is right about the weight shipping them back! So much lighter and better looking! I'll get a pick of the bike and mock the wheel up on the back so you guys get a idea what I'm working on.

I did! Here is what Im working with. Its a Montgomery Wards minibike that was so stripped down that it wasnt worth trying to restore. So I turned it into this instead. I have a lot of work left to do on it, but getting those adapters done gave me motivation to get working on it again.

Oh and of course I had to paint it Plum Crazy and Hemi Orange

View attachment IMG_20140126_105442_358.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140126_105506_458.jpg

-
Back