Great news! We are taking the 67 Barracuda on Power Tour

-

Kidd

Reaction score
This event has been on my bucket list.This year my wife and I were talking, and I was telling her what the stops are for next year.I have family in AR, and friends....and a few places in between.Oh- we live in Eureka, California.....so just getting to the starting point will be a drive!
Anyhow,My wife and 2 younger sons will be along for the ride.It will be a great time!!
Anyone else planning on going? I payed the entry fee already, put in for the time off....just finished up the disk brake conversion on the car.....now want to get the new engine in that I have put off swapping.Oh, here is a pic of the car.....I put on new rims and tires a couple months ago.Now running American Torq thrusts on it.
DSCN1418.jpg

I am exited!
Andrew/Kidd

So happy to hear this today Andrew :cheers:
I need to find the route map and times date :happy1:

That is on my bucket list also, i have some friends that did the long haul several times. Have a great time [you'll never forget it] be safe, take plenty of pics for those of us stuck at work.

I live just outside of Little Rock AR . Ill probably join it and run for a while. Ill give you my Phone number if you want it and if anything happens you can call and maybe I can help. Ill see you there.Great looking car and easy to spot. have a great time. Ive been on the tour three times but never the long haul. yOUR DOING THE LONG HAUL JUST TO GET STARTED.

Mike, I thought that you had posted on a picture or two on Facebook? Am looking forward to meeting you!
Thanks for all the replys! I will post a pic of the schedule when I get home..
Yes, the long haul will start way before. Lol. And I would like to beable to say hello to as many fellow Mopar people that I can.

DSCN1652_01.jpg

Again, thanks for the replys.Only 199 days to go! haha

That would be me, I have Buddy, my Boxer for an avatar on FB when he was a young gun, See you for sure at Little Rock and Memphis :cheers:
Looking forward to seeing the tour and taking pictures and interviews :D

You guys are in for a great time Kidd!

You will see lots of country and meet lots of great people.

One bit of advise. When you roll thru a town and the local
car guys and gals are out in force with their own
cruise in, pull in and chat with them for a while. I do this
and it is really enjoyable for both parties.

Stopped and talked to these guys somewhere in Alabama
The guy in the blue shirt owned the Hot Rod

View attachment DSCF3228 (Medium).jpg

View attachment DSCF3230 (Medium).jpg

It's called Making Memories.

When in Chattanooga make sure you go thru the
Honest Charley store and museum.

Here's some pics from my past Tours if you don't mind
me posting them.

View attachment DSCF0283 (Medium).JPG

View attachment DSCF0690 (Medium).JPG

View attachment DSCF0726 (Medium).JPG

View attachment hrdp_1010_151_o+official_2010+hot_rod_power_tour_long_hauler_wallpaper (Medium).jpg

View attachment Mobile (Medium).jpg

View attachment DSCF3237 (Medium).jpg

View attachment DSCF3312 (Medium).jpg

View attachment hrdp-2011-long-hauler-group-shot (Medium).jpg

It's called Making Memories like Tony Fields said for sure Kidd, I call it M&M's :D
Thank you Tony, I seen some of that tour on speed tv :eek:ops: or was it 2010..

Thanks Tony for posting, the pics are great!! I do want to hit a few places, and see what there is to see!I am very grateful for any pointers on cool stuff to see.
My wife made reservations in hotels last night......its becoming more and more real.:hello1:

-
Back