great parts contact, who needs 4 speed setups?

-

rabius75

Reaction score
in my wanderings as a mopar motorist, i have met (in my area)
a guy with a 70 Dart Swinger with a 440,
a guy with a 69 440 charger
a guy that collects mopars (CLEAN original green slant 6 duster, 69 318 charger, original, numerous others) he is a car show judge and an original mopar collector..
the junkyard guys down the street, one is cool as hell (he runs around the yard), and the owner, who is an *** (nice 71 challenger(maybe its a charger, i was blinded by his assitude) for sale..)..
OH, and this guy that had a Big Block (383) Cuda (B-body, dont rememer the year..)

this last guy, gave me a card, and told me he had several motors of varying sizes, lots of 4 speed pedal sets, 3 A body 4 speed setups (several Z bars...) and many many parts...
i met him a while back, havent talked to him, but i remembered it tonight and posted it, in case somebody needs some a body 4 speed parts.. PM me, i can see what i can do for you, since im broke, i figured id pass the info on to somebody who can afford it.

hmmm... i thought the big cudas were B body.. the later models... what body is it?
oh.. nvm, E body cuda. MY BAD! :?

Wish you would have posted this a week ago. Anyway see if he has bell housing inspection covers, and flywheel/pressure plate bolts. Thanks

i would like to see how much a pedal asembly for my 69 cuda would cost, does that include all shift linkage and all. (what years are interchangeable)

looking for a 4 speed tranny for a big block A body. and maybe shipping to 54015 hammond wis

-
Back