GREAT thread, wish it was on FEBO!!

-

cudabuck

Reaction score
Hey all, good eveing to you! INCREDIBLE info on here! I'm swapping in a 05 5.7 and 545RFE into my 70 Cuda. I really wish all the info here was duplicated over on the E body site!! I'm trying to adapt all the info you guys have compiled to my car. My biggest challenge right now is the harness. Mod myself (scared dookyless to try this!) or go aftermarket. Any resources or info that links the abody info to my ebody swap would be appreciated. So far, this site is BY FAR the best I've found on our project! Thanks again all!!!

I hear ya. I have a,s and a b body but hang here more. Like the crowd and the info available here.

totally, I have two Cuda's and 69 RT Charger. Got my eye on a GLHS, but need to finish up this hemi swap first, can't wait!!

check out hotwire auto. I got a harness from them. They make the harness to your specs for the new hemi swaps. its very well put together everything is labeled and easy to understand, takes the guess work out of the wiring. Aj

cudabuck. It appears there a bunch of hemi swaps here in az. Once they are up and running we need to see about a "old muscle new motor" car show. It would be neat to see what everyone comes up with.

Great, just found out my hardware is an 04 with seperate trans controller. Not sure if I have that gem and how it effects the swap. Maybe ill just four speed it and make it simpler. Any advice? Am I still good to go with the 04 or is much more problems? (Trans wise. I like the idea of the modern auto)

cudabuck. It appears there a bunch of hemi swaps here in az. Once they are up and running we need to see about a "old muscle new motor" car show. It would be neat to see what everyone comes up with.

Waaaaay into that!! Im not too far from completing my car should be done by end of summer. I wish some of those folks were down south here!

-
Back