Green Bays heading to the Super Bowl!

-
Such a heart breaker for Chicago :-( ... third string quarterback Hanie did more for the game in 15 minutes than Cutler and Collins could do in three quarters (yeahhh, even with the last minute interception).

Good luck to the Packers in the Super Bowl! They've always been my second favorite team. :-D

Has to be the most pathetic excuse for two NFC teams I have ever seen.

I'm just glad we won't have to see the President at the Super Bowl now. I can't even imagine how tight the security would have had to been for all the other people with tickets to it.

Man. It sucks that now you have to get your asses kicked on the national stage, you should have gone quietly when half the country wasn't looking ;-)

Man. It sucks that now you have to get your asses kicked on the national stage, you should have gone quietly when half the country wasn't looking ;-)

I don't think they'll be any ***-kicking both teams match up well...and heres to the Green Bay Packers winning:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:

Congrats to GBay and all the GBay fans , Cheeze Heads and Wisconsin members!! Shame the Jets did not get in. I hope the Steelers get munched.

Such a heart breaker for Chicago :-( ... third string quarterback Hanie did more for the game in 15 minutes than Cutler and Collins could do in three quarters

After watching Collins play in Buffalo I was sitting there watching the game and told my neighbor the Bears better get their 3rd string warmed up.

-
Back