[SOLD] Green front split bench and rear covers (original)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73Scamp6.1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These were out of a 73 Scamp, they are dark green in color and have houndstooth print. Both are in pretty good condition and the factory originals. The rear covers even still have the Chrysler tag. I'm betting the fronts do as well I just didn't look. There are a few areas of concern with them though. The rears have the black stains that are shown in the pictures. The front headrest are dark almost black on the sides. I'm not sure what this is from or if maybe it could come off somehow. It didn't wipe off during a normal cleaning so I really don't know. Also the brackets are somewhat rusty, looks like mainly surface rust. Nothing is rusting through. Also missing the tab on the drivers side for the seat to fold forward. The lever is there but the decorative square piece is missing. I can get more detailed pictures if need of anything. No rips and no tears. These are located in Slidell, LA. I would like to get $400 plus the ride on everything.

Keep in mind these are going to be a little costly to ship. I would estimate about $150. Please be serious before asking for a shipping quote. I really don't want to go through the hassle of shipping them but I will if needed. I can get more/better picture if need be.
Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

[URL=http://s970.photobucket.com/user/coastie428/media/scamp/IMG_20150305_174603_526_zpsmste3set.jpg.html]
IMG_20150305_174603_526_zpsmste3set.jpg
[/URL]

Make me some offers on this worst I can say is no. I need some more space in my storage room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back