-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I need one bleepin seat belt for my duster to comlete the set. It's the one that goes on the drivers side down by the rocker. It pulls out about 4" to 6" and retracts. There has to be one out there as many green interior cars were made. Thanks Mike

I need one bleepin seat belt for my duster to comlete the set. It's the one that goes on the drivers side down by the rocker. It pulls out about 4" to 6" and retracts. There has to be one out there as many green interior cars were made. Thanks Mike

what year?

No thanks I'll wait for the right one. One will tun up eventually. Mike

Think I have a couple of nos green belts from around the early seventies. Give me a day or two and remind me.Am under the weather right now. Jerry

My bad, '71 Duster.round at the top,incased in plastic to the buckle. pulls out about 4 to 6" and is about 11.5" from top to bottom. Mike

Let me know if you have it. I can e-mail a pic if you give me your e-mail address. Mike

Sorry to be so long getting back to you. I located my green belts ,but they appear to be for late sixties according to the part # 2802273. These are not retracting, I have the two that have the chrome buckles,Part # 2896284. I don't have the inners,or the ones that connect to these. I forget which is which. Anyway,these are not perfect,been laying around my shop for more than 25 years,but they are nos,and the fabric is not faded or rotted. $45 including shipping anywhere in US. Jerry PS can furnish pics if you furnish email address.

Drivers side. I can e-mail a pic if you give me your address to make sure we have the correct one. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back