Greetings A Body Members

BORGESON

Sales/Tech
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

We have jumped on as a site sponsor to have a place to interact with our customers and provide as much information about our products as possible. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about our Quick Ratio Mopar steering as well as any other products we manufacture. Thank you and look forward to your questions / feedback.

[email protected]

Pumpkinduster

Reaction score
Hey Jeff,
I'm getting ready to purchase the 800127 with new lines, I already have a Saginaw style pump I do not need to replace the pump, right?

Last edited:

Dart fan

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

We have jumped on as a site sponsor to have a place to interact with our customers and provide as much information about our products as possible. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about our Quick Ratio Mopar steering as well as any other products we manufacture. Thank you and look forward to your questions / feedback.

[email protected]
Jeff
Can you help me with one of your steering colum u joint conversions .
I have a 64 GT dart with manual steering .
Thanks
Ken

BORGESON

Sales/Tech
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff
Can you help me with one of your steering colum u joint conversions .
I have a 64 GT dart with manual steering .
Thanks
Ken
You can do a couple things here, we offer joints that are 3/4 smooth that you can weld to your shaft or joints that are 3/4"DD that would require you to grind two flats on the shaft to turn it into a DD profile. Your manual steering box is a 3/4"-36 spline. A joint 3/4"-36 X 3/4" smooth is our part #013464 a joint 3/4"DD X 3/4"-36 spline is our part #013449. I have attached an example of a 3/4"DD profile if you are unfamiliar. It is basically a 3/4" round shaft with two opposing flats .550" apart.

FIG-D.jpg

Dart fan

Reaction score
You can do a couple things here, we offer joints that are 3/4 smooth that you can weld to your shaft or joints that are 3/4"DD that would require you to grind two flats on the shaft to turn it into a DD profile. Your manual steering box is a 3/4"-36 spline. A joint 3/4"-36 X 3/4" smooth is our part #013464 a joint 3/4"DD X 3/4"-36 spline is our part #013449. I have attached an example of a 3/4"DD profile if you are unfamiliar. It is basically a 3/4" round shaft with two opposing flats .550" apart.

View attachment 1715517568
Thanks for the info
I'll think on thus

BORGESON

Sales/Tech
FABO Vendor
Reaction score

jcolman

Reaction score
The stock shaft will work, you need to trim it and then drill and pin the included coupler to the end of your column shaft, we supply the drill bit and pins with the coupler.
Thanks! One more question, what power reducing kit do I need if I find that the power steering is "too much" for my car?