Greetings All, new guy from N.C.

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hello everybody I guess I am a newbie here also. I got my first A-body Friday a 72 Duster for free. I have always been a C-body guy so this is all new for me.

welcome.......for free...does it run and move......can't beat that ...great find...

welcome aboard! what c bodies have you had? any pics of the duster? can't beat free!:cheers:

No it doesn't run yet but I do have a 70 model 440 with a 727 that I am thinking about. But I don't know yet. As far as C-bodies I had a 66 Sport Fury factory 383 but I had the 440 in it. It is now deceased. I think I want to find an early 70's 360 to put in it. I am going for reliability it will be my daily driver as soon as I get it running so I can park my truck for a little while.

:wave:Welcome to the sickness dusted72. Here you`ll find lots of great people and advice to get that 440 tucked in your new Duster.

Should I use the 440 or try to get a 73 fury 360 that is in a local yard complete for a couple hundred bucks. I am not really into the idea of a big block street A-Body. I guess it is a personnel choice.

Here is my car. As you can see I have zero interior to work with even the console brackets were removed before I picked it up.

Duster-4.jpg

Duster-3.jpg

Welcome aboard,currently running a new 360 in my 72 Twister,planning a 30 over 383,just started gathering the part's.You'll find a lotta good help here.

-
Back