Greetings and Salutations.

-

DragginMAster

Reaction score
Am new here, have posted a bit but have just decided to make my intro thread.

Name is DragginMaster.

I drive and work on my car, a 1968 Dodge Dart 270. She has a 360 with a 904 and a 8.25 rear with highway gears.

She has a long way to go. She is a 4 door, which is nothing to be ashamed of and tends to help me out with the sleeper look. I need to get soem better pics scanned in, and taken, but for now...

(images are clickable for a larger version)

I get lots of nice comments on my front plate, which is actually hiding a deformity in the bumper.

A bad pic from a distance.

Sitting at the park with her sister, my brothers 68 charger.

Sittin at a local Sonic

I found my car after I bought my 69 Dart. I went to the local Autozone to get a new headlight switch and a guy asked if I wanted a V8 to put in it. Well, I bought the whole car with the motor and turned the 69 into a parts car, hence the blue fenders.

Welcome DragenMAster!!
And your 68 is a great way to go!! I like them four door sleeper's my self.
Your brother is a mopar man too. :thumbup:
Looking forword to watchin your dart grow,Just let us here know if we can help.

Ps how bad can you out run your brother :burnout:

Brother has raced the charger. 383 4 barrel, 727, 8.75 rear and so much more that I do not even know how to describe.

His car is scary and has seen the track, though he is yet to be an experienced racer, he has raced as I have yet to set foot, or wheel on the track. Though once I get more work done, I hope to race him, will let you guys know when that day happens who the victor is.

Edit: I have bad manners... thanks for the welcome :D

Welcome to the site! The new Chargers are 4 door.,........... you`ve got to watch out for some of those 4 doors!

-
Back