Greetings from AZ

• Thread starter Deleted member 22463
  • Start date
-
D

Deleted member 22463

Hey everybody,

Got recommended to the site by a fellow who I bought a 74' Dart sedan off of today.

I'm a Chevy guy from a Chevy family (back home I drive an 87' Monte Carlo SS), but I live in AZ for grad school. Went two years without a vehicle, and circumstances now dictate that I find a ride. The little lady I purchased today is gorgeous, and the first car I've ever bought.

What else can I say? I'm a huge Philly sports fan, love cars, tattoos, guitar, my cat, and what I get to do for a living. I've been out in AZ for a little over two years, and life is pretty good.

I'm not the most technical guy, but I'm trying to learn. Hopefully ya'll can help me with a thing or three, and I'll do my best to return the favor.

Regards,

Rick

Welcome to the forum. What are the plans for your Dart?

Welcome to the forum. What are the plans for your Dart?

Gotta find a new windshield for her and an extra wheel to make a spare out of. Replace her tires and fix the speedometer and she'll be street ready.

Like I said, I've gotten by for two years without driving, but she'll make things like buying groceries much easier.

Welcome aboard, FABO is a great site with lot's of good people willing to help a fellow A body owner. Enjoy your new ride, FABO and post some pic's.

Welcome aboard!!

Car season is just getting ready to get going here.

Mike

There's a pick and pull auto place up here in Prescott that has a chopped to hell 70? I think it was that still has the windshield in it, and I have a couple of extra 4.5 bolt pattern rims around here.
I heard that they charge 25 bucks for windows (damn near pulled it just to put away in case something happened to mine.)

I got the left armrest and screws, the right visor (perfect cond) and they charged me 7 bucks for them.

Here's thier info if you want to contact them about it.
http://local.yahoo.com/info-57924094-you-pick-it-prescott-valley

Gotta find a new windshield for her and an extra wheel to make a spare out of. Replace her tires and fix the speedometer and she'll be street ready.

Like I said, I've gotten by for two years without driving, but she'll make things like buying groceries much easier.

-
Back