Greetings from Brazil

-

bq_master

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am here to learn and, somehow, offer some help, when possible.

In Brazil we are big fans Dodge cars, specially the ones build here, all them A bodies!

I also wold like to buy the service manual of US Darts from 1969, but in eletronic files, not paper. can anyone give me a good tip where to find them? I justa can't afford wait for 3, 5 months and maybe get the CD/sheets lost!

Welcome from Canada :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

It's nice to meet more mopar funs. Congratulations fot your incredible autos!

In one month you all will be able to visit our web site. Bookmark us:

WWW.DODGEDART.COM.BR

For all, hope you like that picture of one of our rides, here in Rio de Janeiro.
My car is the red one, at the right!

DodgeTRIPLA_large.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean. Over the web we can only find american girls - wich are very beautiful, of ourse - but girls, in Rio... they have something!

You have Chargers and Mustangs, we have Bündchen, Raica, and millions more! :thumblef:

I agree, that is a great picture. We were coming back from a small city 200km away from Rio. One of the clube members had the idea, signed to us, and here we are, 3 Dodge Darts, at 20mph, for long 10 seconds. Of course, 1000 cars were behind us, waiting for the end of the picture session! It was a nice day.

From left to right you can see a 1972 Dart, mint condition, a 1972 Custom Dart, and my also 1972 Dart.

-
Back