Greetings from Finland

-

jippek

Reaction score
Hello.

I just bought today my first A-body. Those of you who follow the C-body forum, you might recognize my user id. I've restored a 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible and got it on the road just recently and just had to get a new project :glasses7:

You can read about my Fury project here.

Then to my Duster. Don't know yet about the history of the car too much, I've seen it today and here are some photos of it. It is 1971 and originally with 318 engine with automatic transmission (perhaps 727). Currently no engine nor tranny, everything else should be there. I will post more pictures when I get it transported to home, within few weeks I hope.

I am planning to put my 1974 318 engine to it and have to find also a new tranny. Perhaps do some stroking first with the engine. I have not yet decided whether to go for manual or automatic. The whole project is in design phase so looking eagerly here some examples also.

Attachments

• Duster.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Duster2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 149
Thanks guys. The car seemed to be solid and should be as it is Californian car. Already bought the FSM from eBay :) Just waiting to get the car...

-
Back