dimagg

Reaction score
Hello together,
my name is Karl and my ride is a
´71 Valiant with 170/6.

Attachments

• DSC_0413 (Medium).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 325
welcome!! bet that thing takes awhile to get to speed on the Autobahn!!
Nice looking ride ,Lawrence

thanx,
I´m from the southwest part of germany near Stuttgart.
And I´m just cruising on the Autobahn not going faster than 90 mph.:burnout:
cheers
Karl

I lived in the south of Germany back in the 60's- that is why I asked where you were from. lived in Zwiebruken- hopefully I spelled that right

@ dartman
not exactly spelled right, but I know where it is :D
and I hope that you are not so critical with my bad english.

and pics of the motor will follow asap

Welcome to the forum! I think you will get plenty of attention with this car!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aErO-Xa9RVc"]DUEL Tribute 1971 Classic Dennis Weaver - YouTube[/ame]

Ich liebe Mopars! (ich ube geige, und wie uhr ist es?) That's about it from my high school German classes 40 years ago. Your English is very good. You must have studied it a lot Karl. Again, welcome to FABO!

Hallo,
here are a couple of new Pic´s.
I hope you´ll like it
cheers
Karl

Attachments

• DSC_0695 (Large).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0693 (Large).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 511
  • DSC_0698 (Large).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC_0702 (Large).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 342
Hi dimagg, nice mopar!!!!
the rear of the car is very similar to a car that was used in Argentina, rambler presidential ambassador

rambler-ambassador-1966_MLA-O-4993428086_092013.jpg

Hi dimagg, nice mopar!!!!
the rear of the car is very similar to a car that was used in Argentina, rambler presidential ambassador

rambler-ambassador-1966_MLA-O-4993428086_092013.jpg

That looks just like my brother's first car - a 1966 American Motors Ambassador. Had a 271 V8 engine that ran so smoothly, you could hardly hear it idle. Love those cars! He T-boned a 1974 Camaro (totaled the Camaro) but only bent the front bumper and fender a little bit. He drove it unrepaired for another six months until the rear end locked up. Oh, he bought it for only $100 in 1973.

welcome to the FABO club! nice valiant, she looks like a nice cruiser

every time I see someone from out of the States and with a mopar I always get excited and wonder what differences will the car have... maybe its just me. :D

thanx,
I´m from the southwest part of germany near Stuttgart.
And I´m just cruising on the Autobahn not going faster than 90 mph.:burnout:
cheers
Karl

Welcome. I have been to many parts of germany including Stuttgart! I have family that lives in Landau and Darmstadt.

Welcome aboard what I think is the best of the best sites going, happy to see another member join in from Germany :cheers: jump on in and enjoy

-
Back