Greetings From MA.

-

Tincup

Reaction score
Hello to all, just signed up and I'm looking forward to gettin in with the "A" crowd. My name is Mike and I just sold my 2005 Magnum R/T and purchased a 63 Dart GT. I have big plans for the Dart, and hopefully with your help I will be able to pull it off. My specialty is paint & body, so if I can be of any assistance, just let me know.

Hi Mike, Welcome aboard!! Gotta love seeing another Early-A around to be brought back to its former glory or better. You have to get some pics up when you get a chance. Keep us posted and enjoy the site!!!

Mike, welcome to THE site for all things A body & more! Glad to have you and best of luck with your new project...Dave

Hello to all, just signed up and I'm looking forward to gettin in with the "A" crowd. My name is Mike and I just sold my 2005 Magnum R/T and purchased a 63 Dart GT. I have big plans for the Dart, and hopefully with your help I will be able to pull it off. My specialty is paint & body, so if I can be of any assistance, just let me know.

Glad to see you found us. Where in Massachusetts are you? Leominster for me...

Larry

Glad to see you found us. Where in Massachusetts are you? Leominster for me...

Larry
Fall River, about an hour south of Boston. Is there a strong group up here?

Fall River, about an hour south of Boston. Is there a strong group up here?

There is a group here. Don't know exactly how many members though. I've only met a couple so far. Here is their web site. Not much in the way of organized events though. I know here in Leominster ans surrounding towns, the towns have made it so hard to have any kind of public gathering that most of the car buffs have given up!

www.massmopar.com

Think there are a couple from the Fall River Taunton area and several from around Sekonk and the fringes of RI.

Larry

Right on. I just had an interesting project bringing the body back to life on my ' 65 barracuda. I actually love body work now that I found out I'm good at it. This is the best site in the world. So welcome.

Mike, I'm from Pembroke on the South Shore. There is a decent sized group of mopar fans that meet up at the local cruise nights. You have your choice of one every night of the week and some times two to chose from in South Eastern Mass.

The biggest that's close to Fall River is the Wheels of Time Cruise every other Thursday in Easton on Rt 106 at the Voc Tech school (400-500 cars). Its just a few exits north on 24 from Fall River about a mile off the hiway. By far the biggest is Shamrods Cruise on Tuesday's (up to 1000 cars) just over the Bourne Bridge at the Voc Tech school. Friday nights in Halifax at the Walmart is another very big cruise (500-700 cars) and there are several Fall River folks that make it to that cruise with their mopars.

www.massmopars.com has a winter get together (it was last Saturday) in the Worcester area, a fall cookout at Auto Rust Technicians in Warwick RI and does a site seeing cruise in conjunction with moparts.com in the early summer. They also have cookouts at various members houses in the summer.

I hope to meet up with you soon.

-
Back