Greetings from Mexico

-

luizrc68

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Luis and I live in Matamoros Mexico, the border to Brownsville TX, my proyect car is a 1968 Dodge Dart 270, my dad bought it 18 years ago and gave it to me 3 years later when I was in Highscool.
It started life as a slant six, beige body dark brown top, my dad made the v8 swap from an 84 Ram Charger and painted it a rare kinda Copper color. After using the car as my weekend cruiser, i left home for College, got married and got hooked with Mustangs, mostly Fox Bodies, some New Edges, but now on my 30s i think is time to bring this little A body to all its glory, plans are a full restoration and improve the powerplant.

12074723_10156116310750228_5940891890710429367_n.jpg

:hello2:

Welcome to FABO!

It's nice to see a Mexican member... Very cool.

They have some cool mopars down there, I've seen some of the pictures and love how they mix and match different models from what they sold up here in the US...

You have a great car there with lots of potential. We can guide you through what you need to do, just make sure to post your questions in the proper forum so they get the proper attention and better replies...

Check out the How-To section for some starters when you need some info:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/articles.php

Welcome from NC....I kinda like the color on my truck, very similar, couldn't locate a paint code so I had to have the paint guy shoot a digital paint match and mix a can for touch up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 47
-
Back