Greetings from NE Ohio

-

lawndart360

Reaction score
First off, I'm not exactly a new guy, I have been reading posts here religiously for months, the information available is fantastic and I have been able to answer a lot of questions with the experiences of others.
Working on a 73 Swinger with a 70 front end. Have an older 360, 383, and entertaing the possiblilty of a late model Magnum 360, complete with fuel injection and O/D trans. Car is stripped down to a bare carcass and rear axle. Hand formed lower quarters and currently blocking to get ready for paint. Will continue to look forward to visiting the site.

Welcome aboard, its a great site with great members. I am currently building a dart myself '70 not as advanced as your project but I am hoping it will be decent!! :banghead:

for 340dartswinger - good to know your close, my car has been apart so long, let's just say my memory is not what it used to be.
For 70dart - my mopar wrenching is therapy after having to drive a blue oval all day at work!!!!

Welcome aboard...I've got a 65 Dart vert stripped to the bare carcuss as well..definately know what you mean about the blue oval, mine keeps developing misses, one minute it misses like h___, and the next runs fine. Changed plug wires and it ran good for about two weeks...but it's got 210,000 miles on it so I shouldn't complain too much.

-
Back